Washington Medical Technician Schools.
Most programs at medical technician schools in Washington provide two years of career training and result in an associate’s degree. Most medical technician programs are housed within community colleges, trade schools, vocational schools or career colleges. There are different types of medical technicians. Some perform medical billing and coding while others provide first responder emergency services to those who are injured, sick, or diseased. Common job titles given to medical technicians include emergency medical technicians (EMTs), health care information technicians, and medical lab technicians. Students entering into these programs can expect favorable job search conditions upon graduation.
List of Medical Technician Schools in Washington
Showing schools in your area
- Its Fast Track program enables qualified students to save up to 30% on tuition and graduate up to 30% faster.
- Several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News & World Report for Best Online Programs in 2017.
- Lets students watch, view, read, or hear content through its program, My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.).
- Has additional campus locations near military bases in Colorado Springs and Denver.
- For important information about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended these programs, go to: www.coloradotech.edu/disclosures.
- Online Courses