Wisconsin Medical Technician Schools.
Medical technician schools in Wisconsin provide training and career education to students who desire a career in health care. Medical technician programs vary greatly in content and scope. Some programs provide career training medical billing and coding, while others provide training in emergency first response training, or medical laboratory testing. Students interested in matriculating to a medical technician program should contact the medical technician school to see what curriculum is taught. Regardless of training, most programs are two years in length and result in an associate’s degree. Job prospects are expected to be strong according to labor economists as demand for medical services increases.
Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, 2016-17 Edition, Medical and Clinical Laboratory Technologists and Technicians,
on the Internet at https://www.bls.gov/ooh/healthcare/medical-and-clinical-laboratory-technologists-and-technicians.htm
List of Medical Technician Schools in Wisconsin
Showing schools in your area
Further your education at Rasmussen College.Choose from seven schools of study including programs in business, nursing, technology, and more.
- Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do.
- That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL.
- We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training.
- So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
- Online Courses
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Its Fast Track program enables qualified students to save up to 30% on tuition and graduate up to 30% faster.
- Several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News & World Report for Best Online Programs in 2017.
- Lets students watch, view, read, or hear content through its program, My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.).
- Has additional campus locations near military bases in Colorado Springs and Denver.
- Online Courses