Wyoming Medical Technician Schools.
Medical technician schools in Wyoming offer a two-year college level program that is career-focused. Medical technicians are known as emergency medical technicians (EMTs), health information technicians, and medical laboratory technicians. Their job functions are very different with some providing direct patient care, while others work in an office or laboratory. Medical lab technicians typically earn an hourly wage between $12- $25 dollars an hour. Medical lab techs and EMTs generally earn higher wages than health information techs. Programs usually focus on just one specialization so students need to contact the school directly for further details.
List of Medical Technician Schools in Wyoming
Showing schools in your area
- Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do.
- That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL.
- We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training.
- So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
- Online Courses
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Its Fast Track program enables qualified students to save up to 30% on tuition and graduate up to 30% faster.
- Several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News & World Report for Best Online Programs in 2017.
- Lets students watch, view, read, or hear content through its program, My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.).
- Has additional campus locations near military bases in Colorado Springs and Denver.
- Online Courses