Alberta Biomedical Technician Schools.
The field of biomedical technology focuses on the machines used in the healthcare field. These are often very complicated pieces of equipment, and to repair and maintain them requires a specialized kind of knowledge. A bachelor’s degree in biomedical training includes areas of study like bioengineering, biomedical instruments and systems, computers and medical imaging, signal processing, and microprocessor interfacing. Studying at one of these Alberta schools will allow students to develop the professional skills and knowledge needed to work with the medical field, using their training to implement, design, and repair various kinds of medical technology and equipment.
List of Biomedical Schools in Alberta
Showing schools in your area
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Financial Aid
- University of the Pacific's MS in Data Science prepares you to leverage the huge power of Big Data, the Internet of Things and social media to build a rewarding career in data science.
- Enjoy the Flexibility of a Hybrid Program. This program features evening online lectures and classes every other Saturday on the San Francisco campus.
- Every course in this degree has been designed and developed by top practitioners in the data science field to meet the needs of area businesses. The program culminates in a capstone project working with a leading Bay Area company.
- Data scientists are in high demand. Virtually every industry is using data to drive the future of business. And within companies, every department — from finance to sales, marketing, and HR — requires the analysis of data.
Utica College, founded in 1946, is a comprehensive private institution located in upstate central New York. The College offers regionally accredited online certificates, bachelors, masters, and doctoral degrees in healthcare, cybersecurity, financial crime, nursing, physical therapy, business, criminal justice, and data science. All courses are taught by credentialed, highly experienced faculty with significant and ongoing accomplishments in their respective fields.
- Online Courses