Florida Biomedical Technician Schools.
Biomedical technician training in Florida includes programs that award associate’s and bachelor’s degrees. Which should you pursue if you would like to work in a field that combines mechanics, engineering, healthcare, and information technology? As associate’s degree in this area helps you gain the skills you need to inspect, repair, and maintain existing medical equipment. This degree will help you get started in biomedical technology. In fact, the job outlook is favorable for those with this level of training when it comes to entry-level positions. A bachelor’s degree may be required for more advanced repair and maintenance positions. Other career options include working in medical equipment sales of for an independent medical equipment repair facility.
Showing schools in your area
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Averett University is a top-ranked, fully-accredited institution that offers students over 30 undergraduate majors, minors and special programs, and 5 master's programs.
- Accelerated programs designed for convenience: choose from weekly evening courses at one of Averett's Virginia locations or study online and on your own time.
- Averett University was named one of Virginia’s top colleges for return on investment, and their average scholarship package lowers the cost of attendance further by almost 40%.
- Averett offers students learning experiences that mirror real-life situations. This means you can put today's lesson to the test during tomorrow’s workday.
- Averett University's 12:1 student-professor ratio makes your education a collaborative endeavor based on close relationships between students and faculty.
- Online Courses