Alabama EMS Schools.
EMS training in Alabama offers a wide range of studies that prepare students for a career as a paramedic. Most schools offer a variety of options as students enroll in the program. There are one-year certificates or two-year associate’s degree curriculums available. The associate’s degree program requires a student major in EMS training and takes the required courses necessary to graduate. Some of the typical courses taught in the associate’s degree program include medical terminology, basic rescue and EMT training, emergency transport, shock and fracture treatment, crisis intervention and emergency communication. Students should expect a fast-paced learning environment and high energy career field.
List of EMS Training Schools in Alabama
Showing schools in your area
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Financial Aid
- View Certificates, Associates or Bachelors Degree Programs in Medical Assisting Near YOU!
- Free Information for Medical Assisting, Healthcare Administration, Medical Billing, Coding & Transcription Degree Programs & MORE.
- Enter YOUR Needs and Requirements & Get Matched to the Perfect Campus or Online Degree Programs.
- Accredited, Flexible and Affordable Medical Assisting Programs that Fit Your Time & Budget. Use our Matching Service - It's Easy and FREE!
- Online Courses