Alabama EMS Schools.
EMS training in Alabama offers a wide range of studies that prepare students for a career as a paramedic. Most schools offer a variety of options as students enroll in the program. There are one-year certificates or two-year associate’s degree curriculums available. The associate’s degree program requires a student major in EMS training and takes the required courses necessary to graduate. Some of the typical courses taught in the associate’s degree program include medical terminology, basic rescue and EMT training, emergency transport, shock and fracture treatment, crisis intervention and emergency communication. Students should expect a fast-paced learning environment and high energy career field.
List of EMS Training Schools in Alabama
Showing schools in your area
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Financial Aid
- Its Fast Track program enables qualified students to save up to 30% on tuition and graduate up to 30% faster.
- Several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News & World Report for Best Online Programs in 2017.
- Lets students watch, view, read, or hear content through its program, My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.).
- Has additional campus locations near military bases in Colorado Springs and Denver.
- Online Courses