Alaska Medical Assistant Schools.
Medical assistant schools in Alaska provide short-term training programs that equip students for a fast-paced career as a medical assistant. Most medical assistant programs take up to two years to complete and include studies in pharmacology, medical terminology, medical insurance, billing and coding, routine diagnostics and word processing. The program combines patient care with routine office work that commonly exists in a medical facility. Certificates are offered from most Alaska schools and can be obtained in as little as one year. The career as a medical assistant is promising and medical offices are on the look-out for qualified candidates for this growing field.
List of Medical Assistant Schools in Alaska
Showing schools in your area
- Don't let another year go by without earning your degree!
- Education Connection is here to help you find the right program—and we do it for FREE.
- We match you with online, on campus, and hybrid degree programs in your field of interest
- Take the first step by answering some quick questions about your goals.
- Get matched to online degree programs today and don’t stay stuck for all of 2018, too!
- Online Courses