Idaho Medical Assistant Schools.
Medical assistant schools in Idaho offer short-term training programs designed to equip students for a career in medical assisting. Medical assistants are a hot commodity in the medical field and have to perform a wide range of duties and skills. Most medical assistants divide their time between office duties and direct patient care. Students can choose from a one year certificate option or a two-year associate’s degree option. Students with two-year associate’s tend to earn a higher wage and have increased responsibilities. Common courses include medical terminology, pharmacology, medical insurance and billing, patient care techniques, vital sign and medication administration, medical office operations, and medical computer software and systems.
List of Medical Assistant Schools in Idaho
Showing schools in your area
- Offers career programs in accounting, cosmetology, massage therapy, physical fitness training, and more.
- Provides hands-on training led by instructors who have relevant, on-the-job experience.
- Each campus features a public salon and spa for student practice.
- Campuses are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET) and Council on Occupational Education (COE).
- 11 campuses across California, Texas, Nevada and Idaho, as well as 8 additional Milan Institute of Cosmetology campuses.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Don't let another year go by without earning your degree!
- Education Connection is here to help you find the right program—and we do it for FREE.
- We match you with online, on campus, and hybrid degree programs in your field of interest
- Take the first step by answering some quick questions about your goals.
- Get matched to online degree programs today and don’t stay stuck for all of 2018, too!
- Online Courses