Kansas Medical Assistant Schools.
Medical assistant schools in Kansas offer one and two-year training programs for students who want to pursue employment as a medical assistant. Medical assistants are a fairly new healthcare career compared to nursing. It is a hybrid position that combines medical office duties with patient care. Medical assistants typically work under the direct authority of a nurse or physician. Most programs offer one-year certificates or two-year associate’s degrees. Common courses include pharmacology, medical terminology, medication and vital sign administration, patient care techniques, medical billing and insurance, and diagnostic procedures. The career field is expected to grow by 30% over the next 10 years, according to the latest employment information.
List of Medical Assistant Schools in Kansas
Showing schools in your area
- Has students attend one four-week class at a time and take their final exam before moving on to their next class.
- Offers 24/7 online tech support, with a typical response time of 4 hours or less.
- Has online help centers that offer assistance with writing, statistics, medical assisting, and more.
- Provides job placement assistance to all its students and alumni.
- Researches trends for growing fields to tailor a more effective curriculum.
- Online Courses
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right Business Administration and Management, Accounting, Healthcare Administration, Marketing and Entrepreneurship Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Business Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Business Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
- Online Courses