Kentucky Medical Assistant Schools.
Medical assistant schools in Kentucky offer students fast-paced career training in the fast growing occupation of medical assisting. Medical assistants perform a wide range of duties from clerical work to patient care. They divide their time between medical billing and insurance to taking vital signs and administering injections. They work with people of all ages from infants to seniors who need medical care. The medical assistant works under the direct supervision of a nurse, doctor, or specialist. Most programs offer one-year certificates or two-year associate’s degrees. Common classes include pharmacology, medical terminology, human diseases, medical software and hardware, diagnostic procedures, and office administration.
List of Medical Assistant Schools in Kentucky
Showing schools in your area
- Take the first step toward a career in the fast-growing health care field of medical billing and coding with online training from Penn Foster Career School.
- Our regionally and nationally accredited online Medical Billing and Coding training program is designed to help you prepare for multiple industry certification exams.
- With low tuition costs and customized monthly payment plans with 0% interest, Penn Foster Career School can help you start a new medical billing and coding career path without breaking your budget.
- You can learn how to become a medical billing and coding specialist with ICD-10 coding courses, and since our course content is updated annually, you’ll be up to date on the newest codes and changes.
- Our tuition includes a 1-year student membership with the AAPC, which provides discounts on coding books, access to coding tools and resources, and a potential savings of $110 on the CPC exam.
- As soon as you enroll, you can take advantage of Penn Foster’s career services where you can develop your career portfolio, get tips to improve your resume, explore your job options, and much more.
- Online Courses
Sullivan University is Kentucky's largest private college or university, offering higher education for people with higher goals. At Sullivan University, we focus on in-demand programs that lead to successful careers. Whether you're a high school student considering college for the first time, an adult returning to school or someone seeking professional development, you'll be surprised at the variety and range of alternatives Sullivan University offers.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Are You a Natural Leader or Good with Numbers? Get Educated in the Business Field.
- Build the Capabilities and Connections to Power Your Future.
- Business Administration & Management, Accounting, Marketing Degree Programs and More From Top Colleges that Fit Your Needs.
- Find Schools Online or Near You & Get Info for FREE Today!
- Online Courses