Arizona Medical Lab Technician Schools.
Medical lab technician programs in Arizona offer students postsecondary education programs that lead to a career as a medical lab technician. Medical lab techs perform a battery of tests and analyze samples for medical identification reasons. Medical lab technician programs typically confer two-year ssociate’s or four-year bachelor’s degrees. Common courses include medical terminology, medical lab equipment, anatomy and physiology, cell biology, and chemistry. Medical lab tech positions are expected to increase by 14% which is faster than most occupations. The average medical lab tech makes an annual salary of $45,000-$64,000. Graduates should expect favorable conditions as job openings are expected to exceed applicants.
List of Schools Offering Medical Lab Technician Programs in Arizona
Showing schools in your area
- Its Fast Track program enables qualified students to save up to 30% on tuition and graduate up to 30% faster.
- Several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News & World Report for Best Online Programs in 2017.
- Lets students watch, view, read, or hear content through its program, My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.).
- Has additional campus locations near military bases in Colorado Springs and Denver.
- For important information about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended these programs, go to: www.coloradotech.edu/disclosures.
- Online Courses
- Serving the Phoenix area for over twenty years with two campuses—in Glendale and Mesa.
- Offers diplomas that can be completed in only 30 to 38 weeks, associate degrees can be earned in just 60 weeks.
- To provide students with real-world experience, most programs include a 4 to 5 week externship at medical & dental offices, clinics, pharmacies & drugstores, and other healthcare providers in Phoenix.
- Certified as a Veteran's Supportive Campus by the Arizona Department of Veteran's Servcies (ADVS).
- Day and evening classes are available.
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Committed to empowering students with education and skills to help them reach their goals since 1979.
- Ground campuses are available across Arizona and New Mexico.
- Online programs include business management, RN to BSN, and more.
- Technical assistance for students is available 24/7.
- Institutional accreditation from the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid