Arizona Medical Lab Technician Schools.
Medical lab technician programs in Arizona offer students postsecondary education programs that lead to a career as a medical lab technician. Medical lab techs perform a battery of tests and analyze samples for medical identification reasons. Medical lab technician programs typically confer two-year ssociate’s or four-year bachelor’s degrees. Common courses include medical terminology, medical lab equipment, anatomy and physiology, cell biology, and chemistry. Medical lab tech positions are expected to increase by 14% which is faster than most occupations. The average medical lab tech makes an annual salary of $45,000-$64,000. Graduates should expect favorable conditions as job openings are expected to exceed applicants.
List of Schools Offering Medical Lab Technician Programs in Arizona
Showing schools in your area
- Offers education and training in several healthcare fields, taught in groups where hands-on experience is stressed.
- Helps each student prepare a professional resume, provides interview skills practice and coaches students on professional behavior.
- Places all students in externship programs so that they can practice their skills in real world scenarios.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- View Certificates, Associates or Bachelors Degree Programs in Medical Assisting Near YOU!
- Free Information for Medical Assisting, Healthcare Administration, Medical Billing, Coding & Transcription Degree Programs & MORE.
- Enter YOUR Needs and Requirements & Get Matched to the Perfect Campus or Online Degree Programs.
- Accredited, Flexible and Affordable Medical Assisting Programs that Fit Your Time & Budget. Use our Matching Service - It's Easy and FREE!
- Online Courses