Colorado Medical Lab Technician Schools.
Medical lab technician programs in Colorado offer associate’s and bachelor’s degree programs for students interested in a career as a medical lab tech. Medical lab technicians perform analysis and testing on samples to diagnose and treat sickness and disease. Students must apply to programs and meet or exceed all application standards. Common requirements include prerequisite classes in biology, anatomy and physiology, medical terminology, psychology and math. Most programs also include an internship where students can work under the guidance of a medical lab tech. The average MLT makes an annual salary of $45,000 $64,000. Job openings are expected to exceed applicants through 2018.
List of Schools Offering Medical Lab Technician Programs in Colorado
Showing schools in your area
- Its Fast Track program enables qualified students to save up to 30% on tuition and graduate up to 30% faster.
- Several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News & World Report for Best Online Programs in 2017.
- Lets students watch, view, read, or hear content through its program, My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.).
- Has additional campus locations near military bases in Colorado Springs and Denver.
- For important information about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended these programs, go to: www.coloradotech.edu/disclosures.
- Online Courses
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in CollegeAmerica is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits