Colorado Medical Lab Technician Schools.
Medical lab technician programs in Colorado offer associate’s and bachelor’s degree programs for students interested in a career as a medical lab tech. Medical lab technicians perform analysis and testing on samples to diagnose and treat sickness and disease. Students must apply to programs and meet or exceed all application standards. Common requirements include prerequisite classes in biology, anatomy and physiology, medical terminology, psychology and math. Most programs also include an internship where students can work under the guidance of a medical lab tech. The average MLT makes an annual salary of $45,000 $64,000. Job openings are expected to exceed applicants through 2018.
List of Schools Offering Medical Lab Technician Programs in Colorado
Showing schools in your area
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media.
- Voted one of the Best Technical Colleges in 2014 by The Gazette’s “Best of the Springs” magazine.
- Approved A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) since 2005.
- Features public salons and massage clinics where students can get real-world experience.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
Are you un-employed, under-employed or looking for a stable career where you can make a real difference? Well then, you have come to the right place.
At locally-owned and nationally accredited IBMC College, you can train for a rewarding, new career, all in as little as 6-23 months! With nearly 20 program options to choose from, at nearby campuses, you will find the path that is just the right fit for you.
- Interested in Helping Others? Get Educated in the Medical Field.
- Medical Assisting, Nursing, Health Sciences Degree Programs and More From Top Colleges that Fit Your Needs.
- Build the Capabilities and Connections to Power Your Future.
- Find Schools Online or Near You & Get Info for FREE Today!
- Online Courses