Connecticut Medical Lab Technician Schools.
Medical lab technician programs in Connecticut provide postsecondary education and training to students interested in medical lab technology. A medical lab technician works behind the scenes performing tests and analysis of medical samples. The results are used to treat and diagnose sickness and disease. Most programs admit only the best applicants based upon grade point average, completion of prerequisite courses, and other criteria they deem fit. The median 50%of MLTs make an annual salary of $45,000-$64,000 with wages varying on education, organization and location. The career field is expected to grow at an above average rate of 14% through at least 2018.
List of Schools Offering Medical Lab Technician Programs in Connecticut
Showing schools in your area
- Lincoln Tech is your LINC to a new career!
- Lincoln offers convenient Schedules - 22 campuses in 14 states
- A leading provider of technical skills training since 1946!
- Get hands-on career training, student support services & much more!
- Enroll Today!
- Financial Aid
- Its Fast Track program enables qualified students to save up to 30% on tuition and graduate up to 30% faster.
- Several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News & World Report for Best Online Programs in 2017.
- Lets students watch, view, read, or hear content through its program, My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.).
- Has additional campus locations near military bases in Colorado Springs and Denver.
- Online Courses
- Offers career-focused programs in allied health, business, and computer technology, and more.
- On-the-job training available through externships, internships, and clinical placements.
- Graduates in good standing can take refresher sessions in courses at no additional cost.
- Day and evening class options are available for flexible scheduling.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid