Indiana Medical Lab Technician Schools.
Medical lab technician programs in Indiana prepare students for a career as a medical lab tech. Lab techs perform a variety of tasks such as analyze samples for bacteria, microorganisms, and parasites. The analysis of samples is used to diagnose, treat, develop, and prevent medical conditions. Medical lab techs may analyze a blood sample to find a transfusion match or test urine to look for illegal substances. Most programs award two-year associate’s degrees. Programs usually admit a limited number of applicants who have completed courses in biology, mathematics, medical terminology, and chemistry. The Bureau of Labor Statistics expects the occupation to grow by 14% through 2018. The average salary is $53,500 although wages vary greatly by geographic location.
List of Schools Offering Medical Lab Technician Programs in Indiana
Showing schools in your area
- Its Fast Track program enables qualified students to save up to 30% on tuition and graduate up to 30% faster.
- Several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News & World Report for Best Online Programs in 2017.
- Lets students watch, view, read, or hear content through its program, My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.).
- Has additional campus locations near military bases in Colorado Springs and Denver.
- For important information about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended these programs, go to: www.coloradotech.edu/disclosures.
- Online Courses
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Offers programs in some of the fastest growing fields in the healthcare industry
- 10 unique programs including Nursing, Pharmacy Technician, & Medical Assistant
- ABHES accredited with 39 campus locations throughout MI, OH, IN, WV, IA, KY, AL & TN
- Ross offers day & evening schedules for managing family, work & other obligations
- Financial aid is available for qualified students in the form of loans & grants
- Financial Aid