Kentucky Medical Lab Technician Schools.
Medical lab technician programs in Kentucky offer two-year associate’s programs that train students to be medical laboratory technicians that conduct testing and analysis on samples and specimens for a variety of medical purposes. Medical lab tech programs typically culminate in two-year associate’s programs although there are a few bachelor’s degree programs. Students should make sure they enroll in a program that is certified by the National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS). Students should expect a fairly good job market upon graduation as job openings are projected to increase by 14% through 2018 according to the latest data released by the Department of Labor.
List of Schools Offering Medical Lab Technician Programs in Kentucky
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- Online Courses
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits