Kentucky Medical Lab Technician Schools.
Medical lab technician programs in Kentucky offer two-year associate’s programs that train students to be medical laboratory technicians that conduct testing and analysis on samples and specimens for a variety of medical purposes. Medical lab tech programs typically culminate in two-year associate’s programs although there are a few bachelor’s degree programs. Students should make sure they enroll in a program that is certified by the National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS). Students should expect a fairly good job market upon graduation as job openings are projected to increase by 14% through 2018 according to the latest data released by the Department of Labor.
List of Schools Offering Medical Lab Technician Programs in Kentucky
- Its Fast Track program enables qualified students to save up to 30% on tuition and graduate up to 30% faster.
- Its online MBA program was named by the International Graduate Forum as a top 10 Online MBA Program in 2012.
- Listed as a military friendly school by G.I. Jobs magazine in 2014.
- Lets students watch, view, read, or hear content through its program, My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.).
- Has additional campus locations near military bases in Colorado Springs and Denver.
- Online Courses
- Accelerated Programs
- Financial Aid
- Interested in Helping Others? Get Educated in the Medical Field.
- Medical Assisting, Nursing, Health Sciences Degree Programs and More From Top Colleges that Fit Your Needs.
- Build the Capabilities and Connections to Power Your Future.
- Find Schools Online or Near You & Get Info for FREE Today!
- Online Courses