Kentucky Medical Lab Technician Schools.
Medical lab technician programs in Kentucky offer two-year associate’s programs that train students to be medical laboratory technicians that conduct testing and analysis on samples and specimens for a variety of medical purposes. Medical lab tech programs typically culminate in two-year associate’s programs although there are a few bachelor’s degree programs. Students should make sure they enroll in a program that is certified by the National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS). Students should expect a fairly good job market upon graduation as job openings are projected to increase by 14% through 2018 according to the latest data released by the Department of Labor.
List of Schools Offering Medical Lab Technician Programs in Kentucky
Showing schools in your area
Sullivan University is Kentucky's largest private college or university, offering higher education for people with higher goals. At Sullivan University, we focus on in-demand programs that lead to successful careers. Whether you're a high school student considering college for the first time, an adult returning to school or someone seeking professional development, you'll be surprised at the variety and range of alternatives Sullivan University offers.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Its Fast Track program enables qualified students to save up to 30% on tuition and graduate up to 30% faster.
- Several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News & World Report for Best Online Programs in 2017.
- Lets students watch, view, read, or hear content through its program, My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.).
- Has additional campus locations near military bases in Colorado Springs and Denver.
- For important information about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended these programs, go to: www.coloradotech.edu/disclosures.
- Online Courses
- Offers programs in some of the fastest growing fields in the healthcare industry
- 10 unique programs including Nursing, Pharmacy Technician, & Medical Assistant
- ABHES accredited with 39 campus locations throughout MI, OH, IN, WV, IA, KY, AL & TN
- Ross offers day & evening schedules for managing family, work & other obligations
- Financial aid is available for qualified students in the form of loans & grants
- Financial Aid