Kentucky Medical Lab Technician Schools.
Medical lab technician programs in Kentucky offer two-year associate’s programs that train students to be medical laboratory technicians that conduct testing and analysis on samples and specimens for a variety of medical purposes. Medical lab tech programs typically culminate in two-year associate’s programs although there are a few bachelor’s degree programs. Students should make sure they enroll in a program that is certified by the National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS). Students should expect a fairly good job market upon graduation as job openings are projected to increase by 14% through 2018 according to the latest data released by the Department of Labor.
List of Schools Offering Medical Lab Technician Programs in Kentucky
Showing schools in your area
- Offers programs in some of the fastest growing fields in the healthcare industry
- 10 unique programs including Nursing, Pharmacy Technician, & Medical Assistant
- ABHES accredited with 39 campus locations throughout MI, OH, IN, WV, IA, KY, AL & TN
- Ross offers day & evening schedules for managing family, work & other obligations
- Financial aid is available for qualified students in the form of loans & grants
- Financial Aid
- Its Fast Track program enables qualified students to save up to 30% on tuition and graduate up to 30% faster.
- Several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News & World Report for Best Online Programs in 2017.
- Lets students watch, view, read, or hear content through its program, My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.).
- Has additional campus locations near military bases in Colorado Springs and Denver.
- Online Courses