Minnesota Medical Lab Technician Schools.
Medical lab technician programs in Minnesota offer two-year associate’s degrees to students who desire to enter the workforce as a medical lab technician. Medical lab techs perform a variety of tests and analysis of samples behind the scenes. They do not work directly with patients. The work they perform is important and helps the rest of the medical team know what kind of care the patient needs. Medical lab technician graduates should expect favorable job market conditions. Job openings are projected to increase 14% through 2018, much higher than the average occupation according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
List of Schools Offering Medical Lab Technician Programs in Minnesota
Showing schools in your area
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Nursing Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- You Can Find Nursing, RN to BSN, LVN/LPN Degree Programs and More.
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and Get Matched to Your Perfect Nursing Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
- Online Courses