Minnesota Medical Lab Technician Schools.
Medical lab technician programs in Minnesota offer two-year associate’s degrees to students who desire to enter the workforce as a medical lab technician. Medical lab techs perform a variety of tests and analysis of samples behind the scenes. They do not work directly with patients. The work they perform is important and helps the rest of the medical team know what kind of care the patient needs. Medical lab technician graduates should expect favorable job market conditions. Job openings are projected to increase 14% through 2018, much higher than the average occupation according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
List of Schools Offering Medical Lab Technician Programs in Minnesota
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly® School by Victory Media, publishers of G.I. Jobs®.
- Each program is designed to instill the knowledge, ethical values, and interpersonal skills of professional practice and to foster values of social responsibility.
- Offers several flexible learning options, including a blended format that combines campus and online learning.
- Several scholarship opportunities are available for students who qualify.
- Features a competency-based MBA program that allows students to test out of subjects based on prior professional experience.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!
- Online Courses