North Dakota Medical Lab Technician Schools.
Medical lab technician programs in North Dakota prepare for students for a career in the medical field as a medical lab tech. The medical field is experiencing explosive growth and medical lab tech jobs are no exception. The number of occupations is expected to increase 14% through the year 2018 according to industry data published by the United States Department of Labor. The average salary of a medical lab technician is $53,500 but wages do fluctuate greatly depending on where the job is located. Students should expect a favorable job market but competition will be keen. Students can expect to spend several hours in a laboratory practicing medical lab tech procedures.
List of Schools Offering Medical Lab Technician Programs in North-Dakota
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- Online Courses
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits