North Dakota Medical Lab Technician Schools.
Medical lab technician programs in North Dakota prepare for students for a career in the medical field as a medical lab tech. The medical field is experiencing explosive growth and medical lab tech jobs are no exception. The number of occupations is expected to increase 14% through the year 2018 according to industry data published by the United States Department of Labor. The average salary of a medical lab technician is $53,500 but wages do fluctuate greatly depending on where the job is located. Students should expect a favorable job market but competition will be keen. Students can expect to spend several hours in a laboratory practicing medical lab tech procedures.
List of Schools Offering Medical Lab Technician Programs in North-Dakota
Showing schools in your area
- Its Fast Track program enables qualified students to save up to 30% on tuition and graduate up to 30% faster.
- Several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News & World Report for Best Online Programs in 2017.
- Lets students watch, view, read, or hear content through its program, My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.).
- Has additional campus locations near military bases in Colorado Springs and Denver.
- For important information about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended these programs, go to: www.coloradotech.edu/disclosures.
- Online Courses