North Dakota Medical Lab Technician Schools.
Medical lab technician programs in North Dakota prepare for students for a career in the medical field as a medical lab tech. The medical field is experiencing explosive growth and medical lab tech jobs are no exception. The number of occupations is expected to increase 14% through the year 2018 according to industry data published by the United States Department of Labor. The average salary of a medical lab technician is $53,500 but wages do fluctuate greatly depending on where the job is located. Students should expect a favorable job market but competition will be keen. Students can expect to spend several hours in a laboratory practicing medical lab tech procedures.
List of Schools Offering Medical Lab Technician Programs in North-Dakota
Showing schools in your area
- Its Fast Track program enables qualified students to save up to 30% on tuition and graduate up to 30% faster.
- Several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News & World Report for Best Online Programs in 2017.
- Lets students watch, view, read, or hear content through its program, My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.).
- Has additional campus locations near military bases in Colorado Springs and Denver.
- Online Courses
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Nursing Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- You Can Find Nursing, RN to BSN, LVN/LPN Degree Programs and More.
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and Get Matched to Your Perfect Nursing Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
- Online Courses