Ohio Medical Lab Technician Schools.
Medical lab technician programs in Ohio prepare students for a career as a medical laboratory technician through their two-year associate’s degree programs. Most MLT programs are very career focused and teach students the exact skills and knowledge they will need to know on the job. Programs are competitive to get into based upon limited space and the increasing popularity of the major. Students can expect a rigorous curriculum that is hands-on. Students will spend a lot of time in the learning lab practicing their testing and analysis skills. There will also be a clinical practicum experience where students will work in a medical facility under the supervision of a medical lab tech.
List of Schools Offering Medical Lab Technician Programs in Ohio
Showing schools in your area
- Its Fast Track program enables qualified students to save up to 30% on tuition and graduate up to 30% faster.
- Several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News & World Report for Best Online Programs in 2017.
- Lets students watch, view, read, or hear content through its program, My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.).
- Has additional campus locations near military bases in Colorado Springs and Denver.
- For important information about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended these programs, go to: www.coloradotech.edu/disclosures.
- Online Courses
- Remington College designs its programs in a way that lets you earn a diploma or degree in as little time as possible. Choose from: Beauty, Business, Culinary Arts, Electronics, Graphic Design, Healthcare, Information Technology, Legal & Criminal Justice and Skilled Trades.
- As a non-profit school that specializes in career-oriented technical education, Remington College stays committed to providing relevant diploma and degree programs.
- We hire faculty members who have worked in the field you’re studying. This means that what you learn in class won’t just be out of a book; you’ll get the benefit of your instructors’ industry experience, insights, and first-hand knowledge.
- At Remington College, we get to know you as an individual – how you get to and from school, your work schedule and availability, and your goals after graduation.
- Remington College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).The Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) is a recognized accrediting agency by the U.S. Department of Education.
- 13 campuses across the United States, with online options as well.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Offers programs in some of the fastest growing fields in the healthcare industry
- 10 unique programs including Nursing, Pharmacy Technician, & Medical Assistant
- ABHES accredited with 39 campus locations throughout MI, OH, IN, WV, IA, KY, AL & TN
- Ross offers day & evening schedules for managing family, work & other obligations
- Financial aid is available for qualified students in the form of loans & grants
- Financial Aid