Wisconsin Medical Lab Technician Schools.
Medical lab technician programs in Wisconsin offer two-year associate’s degrees that prepare students for a medical lab tech career. Medical lab techs work behind the scenes rather than directly with patients. Their work is very important, providing valuable analysis of medical samples that helps healthcare providers correctly treat their patients. The average salary of a full-time lab technician is $53,500, though wages can vary greatly depending on location. The occupation is slated to grow by 14% through the year 2018 according to the latest Bureau of Labor Statistics employment data. Job openings will be available but competition will be strong.
List of Schools Offering Medical Lab Technician Programs in Wisconsin
Showing schools in your area
- Its Fast Track program enables qualified students to save up to 30% on tuition and graduate up to 30% faster.
- Several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News & World Report for Best Online Programs in 2017.
- Lets students watch, view, read, or hear content through its program, My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.).
- Has additional campus locations near military bases in Colorado Springs and Denver.
- For important information about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended these programs, go to: www.coloradotech.edu/disclosures.
- Online Courses