Wisconsin Medical Lab Technician Schools.
Medical lab technician programs in Wisconsin offer two-year associate’s degrees that prepare students for a medical lab tech career. Medical lab techs work behind the scenes rather than directly with patients. Their work is very important, providing valuable analysis of medical samples that helps healthcare providers correctly treat their patients. The average salary of a full-time lab technician is $53,500, though wages can vary greatly depending on location. The occupation is slated to grow by 14% through the year 2018 according to the latest Bureau of Labor Statistics employment data. Job openings will be available but competition will be strong.
List of Schools Offering Medical Lab Technician Programs in Wisconsin
Showing schools in your area
Further your education at Rasmussen College.Choose from seven schools of study including programs in business, nursing, technology, and more.
- Its Fast Track program enables qualified students to save up to 30% on tuition and graduate up to 30% faster.
- Several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News & World Report for Best Online Programs in 2017.
- Lets students watch, view, read, or hear content through its program, My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.).
- Has additional campus locations near military bases in Colorado Springs and Denver.
- Online Courses
- Accelerated Programs
- Financial Aid
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!
- Online Courses