Wisconsin Medical Lab Technician Schools.
Medical lab technician programs in Wisconsin offer two-year associate’s degrees that prepare students for a medical lab tech career. Medical lab techs work behind the scenes rather than directly with patients. Their work is very important, providing valuable analysis of medical samples that helps healthcare providers correctly treat their patients. The average salary of a full-time lab technician is $53,500, though wages can vary greatly depending on location. The occupation is slated to grow by 14% through the year 2018 according to the latest Bureau of Labor Statistics employment data. Job openings will be available but competition will be strong.
List of Schools Offering Medical Lab Technician Programs in Wisconsin
- Has students attend one four-week class at a time and take their final exam before moving on to their next class.
- Offers 24/7 online tech support, with a typical response time of 4 hours or less.
- Has online help centers that offer assistance with writing, statistics, medical assisting, and more.
- Provides job placement assistance to all its students and alumni.
- Researches trends for growing fields to tailor a more effective curriculum.
- Online Courses
- Several campuses are designated as 2015 Military Friendly Schools by Victory Media.
- Scholarships and other financial aid opportunities are available for students who qualify.
- Day, evening, and online classes are available for flexible schedule options.
- Regionally accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE).
- Founded 160 years ago, it is one of America’s premier private career colleges.
- Dedicated to helping students find career success since 1977.
- Provides relevant, real-world training with an emphasis on applied learning to ensure our graduates are prepared to succeed in the workforce.
- Offers associate, bachelor’s and master’s degrees, as well as diploma and certificate programs in health science, business, legal science, information technology and entertainment arts.
- Has technology-based classes that utilize Apple iPad learning in the classroom to create a more interactive and engaging environment.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits