Virginia Medical Technician Schools.
Trident University International provides an exceptional online educational experience for its students – diverse adult learners including current and former members of the military family.
- Emergency and Disaster Management (MSEDM)
Allied Health Institute is a post-secondary vocational school offering a variety of Diploma and Associate Degree programs in the field of Allied Health. By utilizing online learning, students have the flexibility to continue their education from the convenience of their own home. Our virtual classrooms will enable students to attend classes and communicate with instructors and classmates. Students can complete some programs without leaving their current employment or sacrificing family time.
- Electrocardiograph Technician
With Miller-Motte you can expect the focus to be on you, the student, and your career. We are committed to Changing Futures, Changing Lives, and it all starts with you. You can rely on challenging programs, interesting curriculum, and educators with industry experience preparing you for your new future.
- Healthcare Technology - Associate of Occupational Science
At Fortis Institute, you may get the skills and training you need to prepare for a career.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Sterile Processing Technician
- Sterile Processing Technology