California Patient Care Tech Schools.
List of Schools Offering Patient Care Program in California
Refine School Matches
Results open in new window
Showing schools in your area
Matching School Ads
Emergency Medical Technician
US Colleges , San Diego
- Offers health care and business programs that prepare students to enter the working field in as little as 8-16 weeks.
- Provides morning, afternoon, and evening classes for most courses.
- Offers career placement assistance to help students with their resumes, job-searching techniques, interview practice, and more.
- Engages students through hands-on learning in labs, internships, and externships.
Gives students the option to break up tuition costs into interest-free payments over the course of their education.
Glendale Career College , Glendale
- Features career programs in surgical technology, professional fitness trainer, vocational nursing, and an associate of science program in health administration.
- Offers career assistance and advising services to students and graduates.
- Campus is close to many attractions in Glendale, California, including the Los Angeles Zoo, Universal Studios, Alex Theater, and downtown Los Angeles.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES).
Part of the Success Education Colleges (SEC) group of schools.
North-West College , Riverside
- Features the Success Education Program, with numerous scholarship opportunities to students who qualify.
- Offers a paralegal program and several healthcare programs including pharmacy technology, medical assisting, massage therapy, and diagnostic medical sonography.
- Provides an active Placement Assistance Program for all qualified gradutes.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- 7 southern California campuses available in West Covina, Pomona, Pasadena, Glendale, Riverside, Santa Ana, and Long Beach.
- Part of the Success Education Colleges (SEC) group.