California Patient Care Tech Schools.
List of Schools Offering Patient Care Program in California
Refine School Matches
Results open in new window
Showing schools in your area
Matching School Ads
Emergency Medical Technician
US Colleges , San Diego
- Offers health care and business programs that prepare students to enter the working field in as little as 8-16 weeks.
- Provides morning, afternoon, and evening classes for most courses.
- Offers career placement assistance to help students with their resumes, job-searching techniques, interview practice, and more.
- Engages students through hands-on learning in labs, internships, and externships.
Gives students the option to break up tuition costs into interest-free payments over the course of their education.
Associate of Occupational Science in Surgical Technology
American Career College , Los Angeles
- Offers a free trial period so students can attend classes before paying tuition.
- Provides blended courses that combine traditional classroom instruction with online learning.
- Lets students connect with peers at any time, and instructors during office hours with online chat rooms.
- Gives students the chance to participate in externships and clinical training work under the general supervision of college staff.
- Has accelerated programs that allow students to take the same coursework in a shorter timeframe.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
Glendale Career College , Glendale
- Features career programs in surgical technology, professional fitness trainer, vocational nursing, and an associate of science program in health administration.
- Offers career assistance and advising services to students and graduates.
- Campus is close to many attractions in Glendale, California, including the Los Angeles Zoo, Universal Studios, Alex Theater, and downtown Los Angeles.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES).
Part of the Success Education Colleges (SEC) group of schools.
Degree - Surgical Technology
San Joaquin Valley College , Bakersfield
- Many programs require externships, allowing students to gain real-world experience.
- Approved A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) since 1984.
- Offers 22 accelerated, career-focused program options including business administration, medical assisting, and more.
- Regionally accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
- 11 campuses across California, with an online division as well.
- Financial Aid