Florida Pharmacy Technician Schools.
Pharmacy technician schools in Florida provide short-term certificate’s and two-year associate’s degrees in preparation for a career as a pharmacy tech. Pharmacy technicians perform a variety of duties such as preparing prescriptions, measuring, weighing and labeling prescription drugs and interacting with patients and medical staff. All of their duties are done under the direction of a licensed pharmacist. Approximately 75% of pharmacy technicians work in retail pharmacies. The occupation is expected to grow by 25% through the year 2018. This rate of growth makes it one of the fastest growing occupations in the country.
List of Pharmacy Schools in Florida
Showing schools in your area
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
Further your education at Rasmussen College.Choose from seven schools of study including programs in business, nursing, technology, and more.
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Financial Aid
Florida Vocational Institute is committed to providing a quality education in a lifelong, rewarding career. With two Florida campuses in Miramar and Miami, FVI offers first-class training to prepare students for careers in Health Care and Information Technology.
- Interested in Helping Others? Get Educated in the Medical Field.
- Medical Assisting, Nursing, Health Sciences Degree Programs and More From Top Colleges that Fit Your Needs.
- Build the Capabilities and Connections to Power Your Future.
- Find Schools Online or Near You & Get Info for FREE Today!
- Online Courses