Florida Pharmacy Technician Schools.
Pharmacy technician schools in Florida provide short-term certificate’s and two-year associate’s degrees in preparation for a career as a pharmacy tech. Pharmacy technicians perform a variety of duties such as preparing prescriptions, measuring, weighing and labeling prescription drugs and interacting with patients and medical staff. All of their duties are done under the direction of a licensed pharmacist. Approximately 75% of pharmacy technicians work in retail pharmacies. The occupation is expected to grow by 25% through the year 2018. This rate of growth makes it one of the fastest growing occupations in the country.
List of Pharmacy Schools in Florida
Showing schools in your area
- Committed to empowering students with education and skills to help them reach their goals since 1979.
- Online programs include business management, RN to BSN, and more.
- Technical assistance for students is available 24/7.
- Institutional accreditation from the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- Ground campuses are also available across Arizona and New Mexico.
- Online Courses
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid