Florida Pharmacy Technician Schools.
Pharmacy technician schools in Florida provide short-term certificate’s and two-year associate’s degrees in preparation for a career as a pharmacy tech. Pharmacy technicians perform a variety of duties such as preparing prescriptions, measuring, weighing and labeling prescription drugs and interacting with patients and medical staff. All of their duties are done under the direction of a licensed pharmacist. Approximately 75% of pharmacy technicians work in retail pharmacies. The occupation is expected to grow by 25% through the year 2018. This rate of growth makes it one of the fastest growing occupations in the country.
List of Pharmacy Schools in Florida
Showing schools in your area
- Change your life! Ultimate Medical Academy will be here every step of the way.
- UMA is a nonprofit healthcare career school committed to helping you succeed. We offer flexible online courses to prepare you for a healthcare career on your schedule, and our advisors are here to support you throughout your education and beyond!
- Once you enroll, you’ll receive individualized student services like: Flexible online learning, Academic support, Access to one-on-one and group tutoring, A dedicated advisor to help with life’s challenges and 24/7 technical support.
- In addition to the above, once you enroll, you’ll receive more individualized student services like: Certification prep for applicable programs, Job interview coaching and Job search assistance.
- UMA’s Online Associate Degree Program offerings is tailored the meet the needs of the healthcare industry. That means you can be prepared to pursue entry-level roles once your graduate! Applicable UMA programs also prepare students to sit for relevant certification exams.
- Since 1994, UMA has educated thousands of students across the nation at our online and Clearwater, FL campuses. With an alumni population of more than 50,000, UMA offers extensive services to help students graduate and pursue careers in the growing field of healthcare. UMA is Institutionally Accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES).
A criminal background check is an enrollment requirement at Ultimate Medical Academy.
- Online Courses
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid