Georgia Pharmacy Technician Schools.
Pharmacy technician schools in Georgia offer one-year certificates and two-year associate’s degrees for students who complete requirements. Pharmacy techs perform a variety of duties including filling orders, counting, mixing, weighing and labeling medication. They work directly with patients and medical staff on a frequent basis. Pharmacy tech programs are very hands on a have career-based curriculums that focus on job skills. Most programs end with a student internship that allows the participant to work in a pharmacy under the supervision of a pharmacist. The career is projected to grow by 25% through 2018.
List of Pharmacy Schools in Georgia
Showing schools in your area
- Change your life! Ultimate Medical Academy will be here every step of the way.
- UMA is a nonprofit healthcare career school committed to helping you succeed. We offer flexible online courses to prepare you for a healthcare career on your schedule, and our advisors are here to support you throughout your education and beyond!
- Once you enroll, you’ll receive individualized student services like: Flexible online learning, Academic support, Access to one-on-one and group tutoring, A dedicated advisor to help with life’s challenges and 24/7 technical support.
- In addition to the above, once you enroll, you’ll receive more individualized student services like: Certification prep for applicable programs, Job interview coaching and Job search assistance.
- UMA’s Online Associate Degree Program offerings is tailored the meet the needs of the healthcare industry. That means you can be prepared to pursue entry-level roles once your graduate! Applicable UMA programs also prepare students to sit for relevant certification exams.
- Since 1994, UMA has educated thousands of students across the nation at our online and Clearwater, FL campuses. With an alumni population of more than 50,000, UMA offers extensive services to help students graduate and pursue careers in the growing field of healthcare. UMA is Institutionally Accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES).
A criminal background check is an enrollment requirement at Ultimate Medical Academy.
- Online Courses
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid