Hawaii Pharmacy Technician Schools.
Pharmacy technician schools in Hawaii prepare students for a career as a pharmacy tech. Most techs work in retail pharmacies located in stores and shops. They divide their time between serving customers and preparing orders under the observation of a pharmacist. Most programs are either one-year certificate or two-year associate’s programs. In addition to classes, students are able to spend several hours working in a pharmacy under the guidance of a pharmacy tech or pharmacist. This experience is a graduation requirement and provides valuable experience for the student.
List of Pharmacy Schools in Hawaii
Showing schools in your area
- Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do.
- That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL.
- We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training.
- So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
- Online Courses
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
- Online Courses