Idaho Pharmacy Technician Schools.
Pharmacy technician schools in Idaho offer interested students one-year or two-year programs that prepare them for a career as a pharmacy technician (PT). Techs learn how to divide, weigh, mix, cut, and measure out medication using pharmacy tools and software. They also work directly with customers who come to drop off and puck up their prescriptions. PTs must have great attention to detail and customer service skills. Graduates should encounter a string job market upon graduation as the career is projected to increase by 25%.
List of Pharmacy Schools in Idaho
- Offers special tuition pricing for Veterans, Active Duty Military and spouses/qualifying dependents of all Active Duty, National Guard and Reserves.
- Works closely with an advisory board from the medical community to ensure that their curriculum, equipment and instruction are current.
- Allows students to complete assignments on the go with its Blackboard Learn mobile app.
- Gives online students live student support for technical or course questions.
- Has campus locations in Florida as well as online learning programs.
- Online Courses
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits