Idaho Pharmacy Technician Schools.
Pharmacy technician schools in Idaho offer interested students one-year or two-year programs that prepare them for a career as a pharmacy technician (PT). Techs learn how to divide, weigh, mix, cut, and measure out medication using pharmacy tools and software. They also work directly with customers who come to drop off and puck up their prescriptions. PTs must have great attention to detail and customer service skills. Graduates should encounter a string job market upon graduation as the career is projected to increase by 25%.
List of Pharmacy Schools in Idaho
- Career Training Online: Ultimate Medical Academy is committed to helping you succeed in a healthcare career. That’s why we offer assistance from the very beginning, throughout training, and even after you graduate.
- Get personalized attention with UMA: One-on-one tutoring, pre-interview coaching, job search assistance, alumni services—they’re all included in Ultimate Medical Academy’s competitively priced tuition.
- Engaging Online Learning: You’ll get individual feedback from your instructors, watch educational videos, participate in discussion boards and have access to live study group sessions.
- Career Services: UMA has a relationship with more than 100,000 employer locations across the country and we use that network to search for job opportunities and schedule interviews for our graduates.
- Let’s Talk: As a nationally accredited school, we provide quality career training online and at our Clearwater, Florida campus. Let’s talk about your needs, your career goals and how UMA can help you succeed.
- Online Courses
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Interested in Helping Others? Get Educated in the Medical Field.
- Medical Assisting, Nursing, Health Sciences Degree Programs and More From Top Colleges that Fit Your Needs.
- Build the Capabilities and Connections to Power Your Future.
- Find Schools Online or Near You & Get Info for FREE Today!
- Online Courses