Illinois Pharmacy Technician Schools.
Pharmacy technician schools in Illinois offer one and two-year programs that confer certificates and associate’s degrees upon completion. 75% of pharmacy technicians work in retail pharmacies located in retail stores. Techs perform important work by preparing prescriptions ordered by physicians. They weigh, mix, cut and divide pills and liquids that end up going to the customer. Students who graduate from pharmacy tech programs should have promising job prospects as the number of job openings is expected to be more than the number of applicants. A 25% growth rate is projected through 2018 by the United Sates Department of Labor.
List of Pharmacy Schools in Illinois
Showing schools in your area
- Career Training Online: Ultimate Medical Academy is committed to helping you succeed in a healthcare career. That’s why we offer assistance from the very beginning, throughout training, and even after you graduate.
- Get personalized attention with UMA: One-on-one tutoring, pre-interview coaching, job search assistance, alumni services—they’re all included in Ultimate Medical Academy’s competitively priced tuition.
- Engaging Online Learning: You’ll get individual feedback from your instructors, watch educational videos, participate in discussion boards and have access to live study group sessions.
- Career Services: UMA has a relationship with more than 100,000 employer locations across the country and we use that network to search for job opportunities and schedule interviews for our graduates.
- Let’s Talk: As a nationally accredited school, we provide quality career training online and at our Clearwater, Florida campus. Let’s talk about your needs, your career goals and how UMA can help you succeed.
- Online Courses
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid