Illinois Pharmacy Technician Schools.
Pharmacy technician schools in Illinois offer one and two-year programs that confer certificates and associate’s degrees upon completion. 75% of pharmacy technicians work in retail pharmacies located in retail stores. Techs perform important work by preparing prescriptions ordered by physicians. They weigh, mix, cut and divide pills and liquids that end up going to the customer. Students who graduate from pharmacy tech programs should have promising job prospects as the number of job openings is expected to be more than the number of applicants. A 25% growth rate is projected through 2018 by the United Sates Department of Labor.
List of Pharmacy Schools in Illinois
- A private, accredited distance learning college based in Norcross, Georgia founded in 1987.
- Ensures that service members, their spouses and veterans can maximize their military education benefits.
- Gives students the option to customize monthly payments to fit their budgets and lifestyle.
- Offers all-inclusive tuition: textbooks, learning materials, and academic support are covered in the cost.
- Allows alumni to enroll in any future program at a reduced rate.
- Online Courses
Further your education at Rasmussen College.Choose from seven schools of study including programs in business, nursing, technology, and more. You could earn your bachelor’s degree in as little as 18 months and help advance your career through our AcceleratED program.