Indiana Pharmacy Technician Schools.
Pharmacy technician schools in Indiana offer postsecondary training for students who wish to become pharmacy technicians. Most pharmacy technician schools in Indiana are offered at community colleges, vocational schools, and career colleges. Programs vary in length from nine months to two years. Graduates typically receive a certificate or two-year associate’s degree. The outlook for pharmacy technicians is promising as the field has a projected growth rate of 25% according to the United States Department of Labor. The projections show that the number of applicants should be fewer than the amount of job openings.
List of Pharmacy Schools in Indiana
- Offers programs in some of the fastest growing fields in the healthcare industry
- 10 unique programs including Nursing, Pharmacy Technician, & Medical Assistant
- ABHES accredited with 39 campus locations throughout MI, OH, IN, WV, IA, KY, AL & TN
- Ross offers day & evening schedules for managing family, work & other obligations
- Financial aid is available for qualified students in the form of loans & grants
- Financial Aid
- Offers accelerated programs w/ flexible schedules & professional instruction
- Multiple accredited campuses across 9 states including CA, TX, NV, & PA
- 10 + programs including Practical Nursing, Dental and Medical Assisting
- Provides professional development training & career planning resources
- Military Student Center (MSC) is committed to the success of military students