Indiana Pharmacy Technician Schools.
Pharmacy technician schools in Indiana offer postsecondary training for students who wish to become pharmacy technicians. Most pharmacy technician schools in Indiana are offered at community colleges, vocational schools, and career colleges. Programs vary in length from nine months to two years. Graduates typically receive a certificate or two-year associate’s degree. The outlook for pharmacy technicians is promising as the field has a projected growth rate of 25% according to the United States Department of Labor. The projections show that the number of applicants should be fewer than the amount of job openings.
List of Pharmacy Schools in Indiana
Showing schools in your area
- Offers programs in some of the fastest growing fields in the healthcare industry
- 10 unique programs including Nursing, Pharmacy Technician, & Medical Assistant
- ABHES accredited with 39 campus locations throughout MI, OH, IN, WV, IA, KY, AL & TN
- Ross offers day & evening schedules for managing family, work & other obligations
- Financial aid is available for qualified students in the form of loans & grants
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!
- Online Courses