Kentucky Pharmacy Technician Schools.
What will a diploma or an associate’s degree from one of the pharmacy technician schools in Kentucky do for your career? Pharmacy technicians work with pharmacists in preparing prescriptions for customers. They may receive prescription information, count out pills, label the bottle, and keep records of inventory. They may also participate in customer service by completing customer records and insurance forms as well as other administrative work. Pharmacy technicians must always work under the supervision of a licensed pharmacist, and they should never give health or medical advice on their own. They are required to be registered with the Kentucky Board of Pharmacy.
List of Pharmacy Schools in Kentucky
Showing schools in your area
- Offers programs in some of the fastest growing fields in the healthcare industry
- 10 unique programs including Nursing, Pharmacy Technician, & Medical Assistant
- ABHES accredited with 39 campus locations throughout MI, OH, IN, WV, IA, KY, AL & TN
- Ross offers day & evening schedules for managing family, work & other obligations
- Financial aid is available for qualified students in the form of loans & grants
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Interested in Helping Others? Get Educated in the Medical Field.
- Medical Assisting, Nursing, Health Sciences Degree Programs and More From Top Colleges that Fit Your Needs.
- Build the Capabilities and Connections to Power Your Future.
- Find Schools Online or Near You & Get Info for FREE Today!
- Online Courses