Kentucky Pharmacy Technician Schools.
What will a diploma or an associate’s degree from one of the pharmacy technician schools in Kentucky do for your career? Pharmacy technicians work with pharmacists in preparing prescriptions for customers. They may receive prescription information, count out pills, label the bottle, and keep records of inventory. They may also participate in customer service by completing customer records and insurance forms as well as other administrative work. Pharmacy technicians must always work under the supervision of a licensed pharmacist, and they should never give health or medical advice on their own. They are required to be registered with the Kentucky Board of Pharmacy.
List of Pharmacy Schools in Kentucky
Showing schools in your area
- Change your life! Ultimate Medical Academy will be here every step of the way.
- UMA is a nonprofit healthcare career school committed to helping you succeed. We offer flexible online courses to prepare you for a healthcare career on your schedule, and our advisors are here to support you throughout your education and beyond!
- Once you enroll, you’ll receive individualized student services like: Flexible online learning, Academic support, Access to one-on-one and group tutoring, A dedicated advisor to help with life’s challenges and 24/7 technical support.
- In addition to the above, once you enroll, you’ll receive more individualized student services like: Certification prep for applicable programs, Job interview coaching and Job search assistance.
- UMA’s Online Associate Degree Program offerings is tailored the meet the needs of the healthcare industry. That means you can be prepared to pursue entry-level roles once your graduate! Applicable UMA programs also prepare students to sit for relevant certification exams.
- Since 1994, UMA has educated thousands of students across the nation at our online and Clearwater, FL campuses. With an alumni population of more than 50,000, UMA offers extensive services to help students graduate and pursue careers in the growing field of healthcare. UMA is Institutionally Accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES).
A criminal background check is an enrollment requirement at Ultimate Medical Academy.
- Online Courses
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Offers programs in some of the fastest growing fields in the healthcare industry
- 10 unique programs including Nursing, Pharmacy Technician, & Medical Assistant
- ABHES accredited with 39 campus locations throughout MI, OH, IN, WV, IA, KY, AL & TN
- Ross offers day & evening schedules for managing family, work & other obligations
- Financial aid is available for qualified students in the form of loans & grants
- Financial Aid