Kentucky Pharmacy Technician Schools.
What will a diploma or an associate’s degree from one of the pharmacy technician schools in Kentucky do for your career? Pharmacy technicians work with pharmacists in preparing prescriptions for customers. They may receive prescription information, count out pills, label the bottle, and keep records of inventory. They may also participate in customer service by completing customer records and insurance forms as well as other administrative work. Pharmacy technicians must always work under the supervision of a licensed pharmacist, and they should never give health or medical advice on their own. They are required to be registered with the Kentucky Board of Pharmacy.
List of Pharmacy Schools in Kentucky
Showing schools in your area
- Committed to empowering students with education and skills to help them reach their goals since 1979.
- Online programs include business management, RN to BSN, and more.
- Technical assistance for students is available 24/7.
- Institutional accreditation from the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- Ground campuses are also available across Arizona and New Mexico.
- Online Courses