Louisiana Pharmacy Technician Schools.
One of the top questions for anyone pursuing career education is ‘Will I be able to get a job in the field I’m studying?’ For students of pharmacy technician schools in Louisiana, the outlook for finding work is good. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the number of pharmacy tech jobs should increase by about 25% between 2008 and 2018. Those with formal training, certification, and experience will have the most demand for their services. The State of Louisiana requires pharmacy techs to be licensed as well as to pass a specialized training program. This program is required to contain lessons of the purpose of pharmacy, types of drugs, pharmacy-related law, pharmacy terminology, math, and other practical subjects.
List of Pharmacy Schools in Louisiana
Showing schools in your area
- Dallas campus named 2013 School of the Year by the National Association for Health Professionals (NAHP).
- Tuition covers course-required materials for campus students, including books, lab equipment, and class supplies.
- Offers flat tuition rate to continuously enrolled students who are on track toward program completion.
- Campus accreditation by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- 18 campuses across the United States, with online options as well.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid