Louisiana Pharmacy Technician Schools.
One of the top questions for anyone pursuing career education is ‘Will I be able to get a job in the field I’m studying?’ For students of pharmacy technician schools in Louisiana, the outlook for finding work is good. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the number of pharmacy tech jobs should increase by about 25% between 2008 and 2018. Those with formal training, certification, and experience will have the most demand for their services. The State of Louisiana requires pharmacy techs to be licensed as well as to pass a specialized training program. This program is required to contain lessons of the purpose of pharmacy, types of drugs, pharmacy-related law, pharmacy terminology, math, and other practical subjects.
List of Pharmacy Schools in Louisiana
Showing schools in your area
- Change your life! Ultimate Medical Academy will be here every step of the way.
- UMA is a nonprofit healthcare career school committed to helping you succeed. We offer flexible online courses to prepare you for a healthcare career on your schedule, and our advisors are here to support you throughout your education and beyond!
- Once you enroll, you’ll receive individualized student services like: Flexible online learning, Academic support, Access to one-on-one and group tutoring, A dedicated advisor to help with life’s challenges and 24/7 technical support.
- In addition to the above, once you enroll, you’ll receive more individualized student services like: Certification prep for applicable programs, Job interview coaching and Job search assistance.
- UMA’s Online Associate Degree Program offerings is tailored the meet the needs of the healthcare industry. That means you can be prepared to pursue entry-level roles once your graduate! Applicable UMA programs also prepare students to sit for relevant certification exams.
- Since 1994, UMA has educated thousands of students across the nation at our online and Clearwater, FL campuses. With an alumni population of more than 50,000, UMA offers extensive services to help students graduate and pursue careers in the growing field of healthcare. UMA is Institutionally Accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES).
A criminal background check is an enrollment requirement at Ultimate Medical Academy.
- Online Courses
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits