Maryland Pharmacy Technician Schools.
Pharmacy technician schools in Maryland can help you meet the state requirements for registration as well as the requirements for national certification. Certification exams are administered by the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB). Pharmacy techs who have completed their certification demonstrate their knowledge of pharmacy regulations and best practices. The time spent in these training programs is generally at least six months. Topics like retail pharmacy, pharmacology, ethics, healthcare, inventory control, and the effect of various drugs and medicines on different systems of the body are included in the curriculum. Pharmacy techs with certification and formal training have the best chances of securing jobs in this field.
List of Pharmacy Schools in Maryland
Showing schools in your area
- Strives to provide students with the critical career skills, confidence, and knowledge needed to succeed in today’s competitive marketplace.
- Offers programs in high demand careers including dental assisting, medical assisting, and medical billing and coding.
- Proud to be a part of the All-State Career schools group.
- Has campuses located in Essington, PA and Baltimore, MD.
- Provides financial aid to students who qualify.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Financial Aid
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
- Online Courses