Maryland Pharmacy Technician Schools.
Pharmacy technician schools in Maryland can help you meet the state requirements for registration as well as the requirements for national certification. Certification exams are administered by the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB). Pharmacy techs who have completed their certification demonstrate their knowledge of pharmacy regulations and best practices. The time spent in these training programs is generally at least six months. Topics like retail pharmacy, pharmacology, ethics, healthcare, inventory control, and the effect of various drugs and medicines on different systems of the body are included in the curriculum. Pharmacy techs with certification and formal training have the best chances of securing jobs in this field.
List of Pharmacy Schools in Maryland
- Offers accelerated programs w/ flexible schedules & professional instruction
- Multiple accredited campuses across 9 states including CA, TX, NV, & PA
- 10 + programs including Practical Nursing, Dental and Medical Assisting
- Provides professional development training & career planning resources
- Military Student Center (MSC) is committed to the success of military students
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Financial Aid