Maryland Pharmacy Technician Schools.
Pharmacy technician schools in Maryland can help you meet the state requirements for registration as well as the requirements for national certification. Certification exams are administered by the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB). Pharmacy techs who have completed their certification demonstrate their knowledge of pharmacy regulations and best practices. The time spent in these training programs is generally at least six months. Topics like retail pharmacy, pharmacology, ethics, healthcare, inventory control, and the effect of various drugs and medicines on different systems of the body are included in the curriculum. Pharmacy techs with certification and formal training have the best chances of securing jobs in this field.
List of Pharmacy Schools in Maryland
- Offers special tuition pricing for Veterans, Active Duty Military and spouses/qualifying dependents of all Active Duty, National Guard and Reserves.
- Works closely with an advisory board from the medical community to ensure that their curriculum, equipment and instruction are current.
- Allows students to complete assignments on the go with its Blackboard Learn mobile app.
- Gives online students live student support for technical or course questions.
- Has campus locations in Florida as well as online learning programs.
- Online Courses
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits