Maryland Pharmacy Technician Schools.
Pharmacy technician schools in Maryland can help you meet the state requirements for registration as well as the requirements for national certification. Certification exams are administered by the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB). Pharmacy techs who have completed their certification demonstrate their knowledge of pharmacy regulations and best practices. The time spent in these training programs is generally at least six months. Topics like retail pharmacy, pharmacology, ethics, healthcare, inventory control, and the effect of various drugs and medicines on different systems of the body are included in the curriculum. Pharmacy techs with certification and formal training have the best chances of securing jobs in this field.
List of Pharmacy Schools in Maryland
Showing schools in your area
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Financial Aid
- View Certificates, Associates or Bachelors Degree Programs in Medical Assisting Near YOU!
- Free Information for Medical Assisting, Healthcare Administration, Medical Billing, Coding & Transcription Degree Programs & MORE.
- Enter YOUR Needs and Requirements & Get Matched to the Perfect Campus or Online Degree Programs.
- Accredited, Flexible and Affordable Medical Assisting Programs that Fit Your Time & Budget. Use our Matching Service - It's Easy and FREE!
- Online Courses