Delaware Phlebotomy Schools.
Phlebotomy training in Delaware prepares students for a career as a phlebotomist. The main task of a phlebotomist is to take blood samples from patients who need tests to diagnose and treat medical conditions. Most phlebotomists work in hospitals and clinics. Students learn about blood vessels, sanitary and safety requirements, and puncture techniques. Most phlebotomy training programs in Delaware take less than one year to finish and result in a certificate. Phlebotomy students often use the program as a stepping stone to a career as a nurse or medical assistant. The majority of phlebotomists work part-time in hospitals and clinics.
List of Phlebotomy Schools in Delaware
Showing schools in your area
- Its Fast Track program enables qualified students to save up to 30% on tuition and graduate up to 30% faster.
- Several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News & World Report for Best Online Programs in 2017.
- Lets students watch, view, read, or hear content through its program, My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.).
- Has additional campus locations near military bases in Colorado Springs and Denver.
- For important information about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended these programs, go to: www.coloradotech.edu/disclosures.
- Online Courses