Indiana Phlebotomy Schools.
Phlebotomy training in Indian prepares students for a career as a phlebotomist. A phlebotomist is a person who draws blood from people who need to have blood tests performed for medical purposes. Most phlebotomy programs are very short-term and last less than one year. Some last as little as six months. Most have no prerequisites that need to be completed to gain entry although some require a class in medical terminology. Students learn how to safely and easily draw blood in line with safety and sanitary guidelines. They also learn about medical terminology, medical ethics, blood vessels, and anatomy and physiology.
List of Phlebotomy Schools in Indiana
Showing schools in your area
- Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do.
- That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL.
- We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training.
- So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
- Online Courses
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Its Fast Track program enables qualified students to save up to 30% on tuition and graduate up to 30% faster.
- Several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News & World Report for Best Online Programs in 2017.
- Lets students watch, view, read, or hear content through its program, My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.).
- Has additional campus locations near military bases in Colorado Springs and Denver.
- Online Courses