Maryland Phlebotomy Schools.
Phlebotomy training in Maryland provides students the skills to become a certified phlebotomist capable of drawing blood from patients for a variety of medical procedures and tests. Phlebotomy training in Maryland typically lasts anywhere from six weeks to four months. Most training courses can be taken at training centers, community colleges and trade schools. Phlebotomy training used to occur on the job but in recent years has switched to a certification course. Phlebotomists work in hospitals and also travel to nursing homes and outpatient clinics to collect blood samples. Phlebotomists help reduce the workload of doctors, nurses, and medical assistants by solely focusing on drawing blood.
List of Phlebotomy Schools in Maryland
Showing schools in your area
- Its Fast Track program enables qualified students to save up to 30% on tuition and graduate up to 30% faster.
- Several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News & World Report for Best Online Programs in 2017.
- Lets students watch, view, read, or hear content through its program, My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.).
- Has additional campus locations near military bases in Colorado Springs and Denver.
- For important information about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended these programs, go to: www.coloradotech.edu/disclosures.
- Online Courses