Maryland Phlebotomy Schools.
Phlebotomy training in Maryland provides students the skills to become a certified phlebotomist capable of drawing blood from patients for a variety of medical procedures and tests. Phlebotomy training in Maryland typically lasts anywhere from six weeks to four months. Most training courses can be taken at training centers, community colleges and trade schools. Phlebotomy training used to occur on the job but in recent years has switched to a certification course. Phlebotomists work in hospitals and also travel to nursing homes and outpatient clinics to collect blood samples. Phlebotomists help reduce the workload of doctors, nurses, and medical assistants by solely focusing on drawing blood.
List of Phlebotomy Schools in Maryland
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Financial Aid
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Online Courses
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Offers accelerated programs w/ flexible schedules & professional instruction
- Multiple accredited campuses across 9 states including CA, TX, NV, & PA
- 10 + programs including Practical Nursing, Dental and Medical Assisting
- Provides professional development training & career planning resources
- Military Student Center (MSC) is committed to the success of military students