New Jersey Phlebotomy Schools.
Phlebotomy training in New Jersey may teach students to properly draw blood used for transfusion and medical testing purposes. Students who complete training may be eligible to sit for the test administered by the American Society of Clinical Pathologists. Some programs may require training in HIV/AIDS, CPR and first-aid prior to being admitted. In addition to classroom training students may be required to spend time working in medical facilities practicing their skills under the supervision of phlebotomists and other medical staff.
List of Phlebotomy Schools in New-Jersey
- Founded in 1979 as the Star Technical Institute school group, offering career training in drafting and design.
- Provides education and training towards employment in the healthcare, culinary, baking, beauty, and hospitality career fields.
- Their Fast Track Diploma/Certificate Programs can enable students to be job-ready in as little as eight months.
- A Career Services Office helps match graduates with potential employers.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Career Schools and Colleges and approved by the U.S. Department of Education.
- Financial Aid