Ohio Phlebotomy Schools.
Phlebotomy training in Ohio provides short-term training that teaches students how to properly draw blood. Phlebotomists work in a variety of healthcare settings. Their main duty is to draw blood used for transfusions and medical testing. Training programs are very short-term lasting anywhere from six weeks to six months. Phlebotomy is no longer a skill taught on the job. The main method of teaching phlebotomy is through training programs. Most programs are very hands-on and require students to complete clinical hours at a medical facility in addition to the classroom training. The Bureau of Labor Statistics states that the average phlebotomist makes approximately $25,000 per year.
List of Phlebotomy Schools in Ohio
Showing schools in your area
- Change your life! Ultimate Medical Academy will be here every step of the way.
- UMA is a nonprofit healthcare career school committed to helping you succeed. We offer flexible online courses to prepare you for a healthcare career on your schedule, and our advisors are here to support you throughout your education and beyond!
- Once you enroll, you’ll receive individualized student services like: Flexible online learning, Academic support, Access to one-on-one and group tutoring, A dedicated advisor to help with life’s challenges and 24/7 technical support.
- In addition to the above, once you enroll, you’ll receive more individualized student services like: Certification prep for applicable programs, Job interview coaching and Job search assistance.
- UMA’s Online Associate Degree Program offerings is tailored the meet the needs of the healthcare industry. That means you can be prepared to pursue entry-level roles once your graduate! Applicable UMA programs also prepare students to sit for relevant certification exams.
- Since 1994, UMA has educated thousands of students across the nation at our online and Clearwater, FL campuses. With an alumni population of more than 50,000, UMA offers extensive services to help students graduate and pursue careers in the growing field of healthcare. UMA is Institutionally Accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES).
A criminal background check is an enrollment requirement at Ultimate Medical Academy.
- Online Courses
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Its Fast Track program enables qualified students to save up to 30% on tuition and graduate up to 30% faster.
- Several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News & World Report for Best Online Programs in 2017.
- Lets students watch, view, read, or hear content through its program, My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.).
- Has additional campus locations near military bases in Colorado Springs and Denver.
- For important information about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended these programs, go to: www.coloradotech.edu/disclosures.
- Online Courses