Polysomnography Education training in US Polysomnography Education schools
Polysomnographic technicians study how people sleep as a means of determining what's keeping them awake. There are approximately 100 documented sleep disorders, and a polysomnographic technician must be intimately acquainted with all of them. This role involves observing adults and children as they sleep, monitoring and recording data during this time, and analyzing the results in a summary given to a sleep physician. Technicians observe their sleeping patients through visuals (their own eyes and cameras) and electronic monitoring equipment that records brain waves, heart rates, and other stats.
List of Polysomnography Schools
Showing schools in your area
- A Los Angeles-based private college offering programs in medical sciences, legal studies, and graphic design since 1985.
- Has weekend programs, including certified veterinary technology, nurse assistant, and hemodialysis technician.
- Showcases visual communication students’ artwork and design through campus magazine.
- 3 campuses in Southern California.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Flexible Scheduling
- Accelerated Programs
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits