Radiologist Education training in US Radiologist Education schools
Radiology technicians routinely study the inside of the human body. As a radiology technician, you may prepare a patient for an x-ray test by explaining the procedure, making sure the patient is properly positioned to gather the best data, and performing the actual radiologic exam using an x-ray. You may also be responsible for evaluating these x-rays, along with a physician, to diagnose simple to complex medical conditions.
In the beginning, students may attend general science and liberal arts studies, which act as the foundation of the radiology student's training and education. Coursework may include:
- Medical and science classes
- General education requirements
- English or writing
- Political science
- Business classes such as management or accountancy
- Advanced organic chemistry
- Radioactive chemistry and biology
List of Radiology Schools
Showing schools in your area
- Many programs require externships, allowing students to gain real-world experience.
- Approved A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) since 1984.
- Offers 22 accelerated, career-focused program options including business administration, medical assisting, and more.
- Regionally accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
- 11 campuses across California, with an online division as well.
- Financial Aid
Get hands-on training with Brookline College. We offer diploma and degree programs in the areas of health care, business, nursing, criminal justice, paralegal, and computer security. We understand that today's student is busy with many responsibilities, so we offer day, evening, and online classes, giving you options to fit school into your schedule.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid