Minnesota Sonography Schools.
Sonography schools in Minnesota prepare students for a career as a medical diagnostic sonographer. Sonographers utilize ultrasound technology to create detailed images of internal soft tissues of the human body for diagnostic reasons. The majority of sonography programs offer two-year associate’s degrees. Major courses include medical terminology, anatomy and physiology, abdominal sonography, ultrasound technology, obstetrical sonography, and pathophysiology. The median 50% of sonographers make an annual salary of $53,000-$74,000 based upon full time employment. The occupation is expected to grow at twice the rate of the average occupation through 2018, based upon the most current data from the United States Department of Labor.
List of Sonography Technician Schools in Minnesota
Showing schools in your area
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly® School by Victory Media, publishers of G.I. Jobs®.
- Each program is designed to instill the knowledge, ethical values, and interpersonal skills of professional practice and to foster values of social responsibility.
- Offers several flexible learning options, including a blended format that combines campus and online learning.
- Several scholarship opportunities are available for students who qualify.
- Features a competency-based MBA program that allows students to test out of subjects based on prior professional experience.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!
- Online Courses