Minnesota Sonography Schools.
Sonography schools in Minnesota prepare students for a career as a medical diagnostic sonographer. Sonographers utilize ultrasound technology to create detailed images of internal soft tissues of the human body for diagnostic reasons. The majority of sonography programs offer two-year associate’s degrees. Major courses include medical terminology, anatomy and physiology, abdominal sonography, ultrasound technology, obstetrical sonography, and pathophysiology. The median 50% of sonographers make an annual salary of $53,000-$74,000 based upon full time employment. The occupation is expected to grow at twice the rate of the average occupation through 2018, based upon the most current data from the United States Department of Labor.
List of Sonography Technician Schools in Minnesota
Showing schools in your area
- Change your life! Ultimate Medical Academy will be here every step of the way.
- UMA is a nonprofit healthcare career school committed to helping you succeed. We offer flexible online courses to prepare you for a healthcare career on your schedule, and our advisors are here to support you throughout your education and beyond!
- Once you enroll, you’ll receive individualized student services like: Flexible online learning, Academic support, Access to one-on-one and group tutoring, A dedicated advisor to help with life’s challenges and 24/7 technical support.
- In addition to the above, once you enroll, you’ll receive more individualized student services like: Certification prep for applicable programs, Job interview coaching and Job search assistance.
- UMA’s Online Associate Degree Program offerings is tailored the meet the needs of the healthcare industry. That means you can be prepared to pursue entry-level roles once your graduate! Applicable UMA programs also prepare students to sit for relevant certification exams.
- Since 1994, UMA has educated thousands of students across the nation at our online and Clearwater, FL campuses. With an alumni population of more than 50,000, UMA offers extensive services to help students graduate and pursue careers in the growing field of healthcare. UMA is Institutionally Accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES).
A criminal background check is an enrollment requirement at Ultimate Medical Academy.
- Online Courses
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid