Kentucky Surgical Technician Schools.
Graduating from one of the surgical technician programs in Kentucky can help you prepare for a job as a valuable part of an operating room team. You’ll work directly with patients, nurses, and doctors, doing everything from preparing a patient for surgery, keeping supplies and instruments sterile and available during surgery, to cleaning and disinfecting the operating room and any equipment after surgery. As you can imagine, this requires a knowledge of medical terminology, medical and surgical instruments and supplies, infection control, and various kinds of surgeries. Certification is voluntary for surgery technicians, but is a valuable asset in many cases. Job growth in this field is expected to be very good.
List of Surgical Tech Schools in Kentucky
Showing schools in your area
- One of the original career colleges, Daymar has been providing career training since 1963
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges & Schools (ACICS)
- Offers more than 30 career tracks at in Tennessee, Ohio & Kentucky
- Small class sizes, day, evening and online classes, plus relevant career training
- Grants, loans & institutional tuition assistance may be available to qualified students
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!
- Online Courses