Florida Ultrasound Technician Schools.
Ultrasound technician schools in Florida offer a two year degree program that leads to the receipt of an associate’s degree upon completion. The ultrasound technician program involves a large number of ultrasound classes including ultrasound physics, obstetrical sonography, and abdominal sonography. Other courses required of the program include human anatomy, microbiology, medical terminology, physiology, and vascular technology. Science and math classes are required at the onset of the program and a fast-paced working environment can be expected in most Florida schools that offer the ultrasound technician program. Some programs require an internship be done in a local hospital or medical facility.
List of Ultrasound Technician Schools in Florida
Showing schools in your area
- Associate of Science in Diagnostic Medical Sonography-Concentration in General and Vascular Sonography
- Associate of Science in Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Associate of Science in Nuclear Medicine Technology
- See how you could play a crucial role in healthcare with a Medical Assisting degree
- This degree program is available in both English and Spanish
- Offers scholarships to qualified active-duty personnel, retirees & dependents
- Ranked #42 in 2018 Best Value Schools in U.S. News & World Report
- Regionally accredited private career university with degrees on campus or online
- Online Courses
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits