X Ray Tech training in US X Ray Tech schools
As a health care professional in the x-ray field, you may become skilled in using x-ray machines and the resulting radiographic images to help physicians review, analyze, and diagnose patients' health issues, disorders, or broken bones. While working as an x-ray technician, you may be tasked with operating -- and sometimes maintaining -- the x-ray machine. You may also interact with patients, informing them of the upcoming procedure and directing them how to stand, sit, or move to ensure an accurate and comprehensive x-ray capture.
List of X-Ray Technician Schools
Showing schools in your area
We keep education relevant by employing instructors with real-world experience in the field, who bring their career backgrounds to the classroom. Our programs are continually assessed by faculty, staff and members of the business and education communities to help ensure your studies align with your career goals. Programs offered by Brightwood College focus on local employment needs, in areas such as allied health, nursing and technical and professional programs.
- Career Training Online: Ultimate Medical Academy is committed to helping you succeed in a healthcare career. That’s why we offer assistance from the very beginning, throughout training, and even after you graduate.
- Get personalized attention with UMA: One-on-one tutoring, pre-interview coaching, job search assistance, alumni services—they’re all included in Ultimate Medical Academy’s competitively priced tuition.
- Engaging Online Learning: You’ll get individual feedback from your instructors, watch educational videos, participate in discussion boards and have access to live study group sessions.
- Career Services: UMA has a relationship with more than 100,000 employer locations across the country and we use that network to search for job opportunities and schedule interviews for our graduates.
- Let’s Talk: As a nationally accredited school, we provide quality career training online and at our Clearwater, Florida campus. Let’s talk about your needs, your career goals and how UMA can help you succeed.
- Online Courses
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid