X Ray Tech training in US X Ray Tech schools
As a health care professional in the x-ray field, you may become skilled in using x-ray machines and the resulting radiographic images to help physicians review, analyze, and diagnose patients' health issues, disorders, or broken bones. While working as an x-ray technician, you may be tasked with operating -- and sometimes maintaining -- the x-ray machine. You may also interact with patients, informing them of the upcoming procedure and directing them how to stand, sit, or move to ensure an accurate and comprehensive x-ray capture.
List of X-Ray Technician Schools
Showing schools in your area
- Many programs require externships, allowing students to gain real-world experience.
- Approved A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) since 1984.
- Offers 22 accelerated, career-focused program options including business administration, medical assisting, and more.
- Regionally accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
- 11 campuses across California, with an online division as well.
- Financial Aid