Florida X Ray Tech Schools.
Located in the southeastern portion of the United States, Florida is known for its warm and humid weather, hurricanes, and outdoor attractions. The beaches and cruise ship ports are among the most significant drawing cards to the sunny state. Nicknamed the “Sunshine State,” Florida is ranked in the top five most populous states in the United States. The growing number of immigrants and elderly population has caused an influx of medical and x-ray schools in Florida to be built and expanded.
- Provides a 24/7 myCampusLink system that lets students access their records, e-mail, communicate with faculty, and more.
- Designated a 2014 Military Friendly School by Victory Media.
- Educates with the mission to serve the needs of the local community and graduates by matching opportunities to skills.
- Offers career education in nursing, dental, business, information technology, and more.
- Has 44 campus locations across 15 states, with online options as well.
- Financial Aid
- Ranked among the Best Colleges in the South in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Ranked the 13th Best College for Veterans in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- A private institution founded in 1977 with a current total undergraduate enrollment of over 15,00.
- Its student-faculty ratio is 11:1, and 89.3% of classes have fewer than 20 students.
- Has students attend one class at a time to ensure easy access to faculty and a more hands-on education.
- Training students for careers in the allied health field since 1994.
- Recognized on the 2015 Military Friendly Schools List for accommodating military service members, veterans, and their spouses as students.
- Has a MyUMA mobile app that provides classroom content, learning resources, grades, news, and more.
- Offers no-charge SOAR Student Assistance for any problems concerning behavioral health, well-being, and/or academic performance.
- Accredited by Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES).
- Offers quality career training in the growing fields of allied health, business, design, education, information technology, legal studies, nursing and technical trades.
- Hires instructors who are qualified professionals with industry-specific expertise.
- Provides Career Services Officers to assist students with everything from interviewing skills to improving their resume.
- Has 5 campus locations across Florida.
- Member of the Florida Association of Postsecondary Schools and Colleges (FAPSC).
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Founded in 1986 on the belief that education should be available to everyone.
- Offers programs for students who want to become a dental assistant, personal trainer, veterinary technician, and more.
- Provides distance learning where students complete coursework online and are only required to come to campus one or two days per week for hands-training.
- Gives financial aid to all who qualify and honors veterans benefits.