North Carolina X Ray Tech Schools.
X-ray tech schools in North Carolina provide students with a two year program that allows them to graduate with an associate’s degree in X-ray technology and become eligible for entry level employment as an X-ray tech in one of the many radiology departments of hospitals, medical centers, urgent care facilities, or doctor’s offices. Few schools offer a certificate program but most schools in North Carolina offer only an associate’s degree, two year, training program. Students should be prepared to take a large course load of science classes and some math courses. Anatomy and physics are common foundational courses that must be taken.
List of X-Ray Technician Schools in North-Carolina
Showing schools in your area
- Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do.
- That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL.
- We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training.
- So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
- Online Courses
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!
- Online Courses