Alberta Natural Medicine Schools.
Natural medicine schools in Alberta offer post-secondary education programs ranging from short-term certificates to two-year associate’s. Natural medicine utilizes alternative medicinal cures and procedures not used in Western medicine. Natural medicine programs take anywhere from six months to two years to complete based upon enrollment. Typical courses include anatomy and physiology, pathology, medicinal herbs, homeopathy, nutrition, botanical medicine, and pharmacology. Natural medicine careers are expected to grow at an average rate compared to other occupations based upon current employment data. Students should look for programs that are accredited by national and regional accreditation bodies. Students should also find programs that offer internships as part of the curriculum.
List of Natural Medicine Schools in Alberta
- Provides students the opportunity to train at home in their spare time to get their high school diploma, train for a new career, or enhance current skills.
- Offers programs in psychology/social work, business management, medical billing, criminal justice, and more.
- Member of the United States Distance Learning Association (USDLA), the Canadian Network for Innovation in Education (CNIE), and the International Council for Open and Distance Education (ICDE).
- Features a fully flexible schedule with no classes to attend, leaving the study pace up to the student.
- Online Courses
- A private, accredited distance learning college based in Norcross, Georgia founded in 1987.
- Ensures that service members, their spouses and veterans can maximize their military education benefits.
- Gives students the option to customize monthly payments to fit their budgets and lifestyle.
- Offers all-inclusive tuition: textbooks, learning materials, and academic support are covered in the cost.
- Allows alumni to enroll in any future program at a reduced rate.
- Online Courses