Arkansas Natural Medicine Schools.
Natural medicine schools in Arkansas offer postsecondary education programs that range from short-term certificates to two-year associate’s degrees. Natural medicine utilizes alternative medicinal cures and procedures not used in traditional Western medicine. Natural medicine programs take anywhere from six months to two years to complete based upon enrollment. Typical courses include anatomy and physiology, pathology, medicinal herbs, homeopathy, nutrition, botanical medicine, and pharmacology. Natural medicine careers are expected to grow at an average rate compared to other occupations based upon current employment data provided by the Bureau of Labor Statistics. Students should look for programs that are accredited by national and regional accreditation bodies before enrolling in the school and program.
List of Natural Medicine Schools in Arkansas
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Online Courses
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
Change the World with American University
Be a part of something bigger than yourself. At American University, we strive to help you develop your professional interests and indulge in your passion for making a difference. Our online degree programs allow you to gain the advanced skills for active leadership in a variety of fields.
Set Yourself Apart at American University
At American University, our smart, passionate and engaged students and faculty focus their knowledge to create meaningful change. Our strengths in international service and public affairs inspire our sense of social responsibility and a dedication to cultural and intellectual diversity. We're defined by our global perspective, practical idealism and a dedication to public service.
- Online Courses
- Aims to prepare students for a successful career in the Barbering/Hair Stylist industry.
- Students can gain real-world experience through the school’s public salon.
- With classes starting weekly, students can begin their program as soon as they’re ready.
- The Barber/Hair Stylist and Teacher/ Manager/ Instructor programs are available.
- 3 campus locations are available throughout Little Rock, Arkansas.