Colorado Natural Medicine Schools.
Natural medicine schools in Colorado offer a wide variety of programs that lead to a six-month certification or a two-year associate’s degree in natural medicine. When determining the Colorado school of choice it is recommended that potential students make sure the institution is accredited by the state of Colorado as well as other educational boards. Natural medicine was previously discredited as a medicinal discipline and once thought of by the world of academia as hocus pocus, but times have changed. Today in the western world, natural medicine is an accepted program that graduates intellectual students across the country. The job forecast is promising for recent graduates of the program.
List of Natural Medicine Schools in Colorado
At American University, our smart, passionate and engaged students and faculty focus their knowledge to create meaningful change. Our strengths in international service and public affairs inspire our sense of social responsibility and a dedication to cultural and intellectual diversity. We’re defined by our global perspective, practical idealism and a dedication to public service.
American University is a private, college-centered research university located in the nation’s capital. It was chartered by the United States Congress in 1893 to build public service, and is now home to a prestigious faculty, guest speakers and visiting world leaders who are influential practitioners and prominent thought leaders.
- Online Courses
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!
- Online Courses
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media.
- Voted one of the Best Technical Colleges in 2014 by The Gazette’s “Best of the Springs” magazine.
- Approved A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) since 2005.
- Features public salons and massage clinics where students can get real-world experience.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- An exciting training program focused on both the art & science of massage therapy
- DSMT is ACCET accredited with 2 convenient locations in Denver area
- 7½ month full-time & 12 month evening programs, perfect for busy schedules
- Career services assistance is provided to graduates throughout their careers
- Graduates work for many of the top massage & spa industry employers in the nation
Classes start November 13!