Colorado Natural Medicine Schools.
Natural medicine schools in Colorado offer a wide variety of programs that lead to a six-month certification or a two-year associate’s degree in natural medicine. When determining the Colorado school of choice it is recommended that potential students make sure the institution is accredited by the state of Colorado as well as other educational boards. Natural medicine was previously discredited as a medicinal discipline and once thought of by the world of academia as hocus pocus, but times have changed. Today in the western world, natural medicine is an accepted program that graduates intellectual students across the country. The job forecast is promising for recent graduates of the program.
List of Natural Medicine Schools in Colorado
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Online Courses
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Provides students the opportunity to train at home in their spare time to get their high school diploma, train for a new career, or enhance current skills.
- Offers programs in psychology/social work, business management, medical billing, criminal justice, and more.
- Member of the United States Distance Learning Association (USDLA), the Canadian Network for Innovation in Education (CNIE), and the International Council for Open and Distance Education (ICDE).
- Features a fully flexible schedule with no classes to attend, leaving the study pace up to the student.
- Online Courses
Change the World with American University
Be a part of something bigger than yourself. At American University, we strive to help you develop your professional interests and indulge in your passion for making a difference. Our online degree programs allow you to gain the advanced skills for active leadership in a variety of fields.
Set Yourself Apart at American University
At American University, our smart, passionate and engaged students and faculty focus their knowledge to create meaningful change. Our strengths in international service and public affairs inspire our sense of social responsibility and a dedication to cultural and intellectual diversity. We're defined by our global perspective, practical idealism and a dedication to public service.
- Online Courses
- Features a public clinic on all campuses where students can get real-world experience.
- Has 2 campuses located in Westminster and Aurora, Colorado.
- Proud to be a part of the Steiner Education Group (SEG), a division of Steiner Leisure Ltd. which has operations on more than 200 spas and salons worldwide.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET).
Are you un-employed, under-employed or looking for a stable career where you can make a real difference? Well then, you have come to the right place.
At locally-owned and nationally accredited IBMC College, you can train for a rewarding, new career, all in as little as 6-23 months! With nearly 20 program options to choose from, at nearby campuses, you will find the path that is just the right fit for you.