Connecticut Natural Medicine Schools.
Students who study at natural medicine schools in Connecticut can prepare themselves for a career in helping people get well using methods that are different from the traditional routine of going to a doctor’s office. These can include various therapies, including homeopathy, acupuncture, herbal medicine, and traditional Chinese medicine. Other natural medical professions can be used in conjunction with typical healthcare therapies. Some of these professions include massage therapist, nutritionist, and dietician. Whatever specialty is chosen, students learn the principles of healing that their selected therapy espouses. The ultimate goal is to help a patient along the road to wellness.
List of Natural Medicine Schools in Connecticut
- Provides students the opportunity to train at home in their spare time to get their high school diploma, train for a new career, or enhance current skills.
- Offers programs in psychology/social work, business management, medical billing, criminal justice, and more.
- Member of the United States Distance Learning Association (USDLA), the Canadian Network for Innovation in Education (CNIE), and the International Council for Open and Distance Education (ICDE).
- Features a fully flexible schedule with no classes to attend, leaving the study pace up to the student.
- Online Courses
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- Online Courses
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits