Florida Natural Medicine Schools.
The words “natural medicine” means different things to different people. For some, they are a legitimate means of helping one’s own body to overcome stress or illness. For others, they are mysterious and vague. Natural medicine schools in Florida include alternative medicine, massage therapy, and physical therapy. Each of these approaches the field of healthcare in a different way. Massage therapy works to reduce stress, improve muscle function, and speed healing of injuries. Physical therapy uses specific exercises to accomplish the same goals, while alternative medicinal practices might include many different therapies, from traditional herbal medicine to acupuncture.
List of Natural Medicine Schools in Florida
- Provides students the opportunity to train at home in their spare time to get their high school diploma, train for a new career, or enhance current skills.
- Offers programs in psychology/social work, business management, medical billing, criminal justice, and more.
- Member of the United States Distance Learning Association (USDLA), the Canadian Network for Innovation in Education (CNIE), and the International Council for Open and Distance Education (ICDE).
- Features a fully flexible schedule with no classes to attend, leaving the study pace up to the student.
- Online Courses
- Ranked among the Best Colleges in the South in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Ranked the 13th Best College for Veterans in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- A private institution founded in 1977 with a current total undergraduate enrollment of over 15,00.
- Its student-faculty ratio is 12:1, and 89.3% of classes have fewer than 20 students.
- Has students attend one class at a time to ensure easy access to faculty and a more hands-on education.
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- Online Courses
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits