Florida Natural Medicine Schools.
The words “natural medicine” means different things to different people. For some, they are a legitimate means of helping one’s own body to overcome stress or illness. For others, they are mysterious and vague. Natural medicine schools in Florida include alternative medicine, massage therapy, and physical therapy. Each of these approaches the field of healthcare in a different way. Massage therapy works to reduce stress, improve muscle function, and speed healing of injuries. Physical therapy uses specific exercises to accomplish the same goals, while alternative medicinal practices might include many different therapies, from traditional herbal medicine to acupuncture.
List of Natural Medicine Schools in Florida
Showing schools in your area
- Find your success with an online or on-campus degree from Keiser University
- Choose from dozens of degree options in fields like Business, Nursing, Healthcare & more
- Were a regionally accredited private career university built on a student-first philosophy
- Ranked #42 in 2018 Best Value Schools by the U.S. News & World Report
- Ranked as a top school in the nation by the Military Times Best for Vets Colleges
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits