Hawaii Natural Medicine Schools.
Natural medical schools in Hawaii try to help students find ways to treat everything from minor aches and pains, to serious and chronic conditions using different methods from those practiced in traditional Western medicine. These methods can vary from nutritional counseling or massage therapy to Chinese medicine, herbal medicine, and homeopathy. Massage and nutrition are often used in conjunction with traditional medicine to speed the healing process, relieve stress, and improve the quality of life without relying on surgery or drugs. Since state requirements for licensing vary for each specialty within natural medicine, be sure to check out Hawaii’s regulations before you start your career in wellness.
List of Natural Medicine Schools in Hawaii
At American University, our smart, passionate and engaged students and faculty focus their knowledge to create meaningful change. Our strengths in international service and public affairs inspire our sense of social responsibility and a dedication to cultural and intellectual diversity. We’re defined by our global perspective, practical idealism and a dedication to public service.
American University is a private, college-centered research university located in the nation’s capital. It was chartered by the United States Congress in 1893 to build public service, and is now home to a prestigious faculty, guest speakers and visiting world leaders who are influential practitioners and prominent thought leaders.
- Online Courses
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
- Online Courses
- Dallas campus named 2013 School of the Year by the National Association for Health Professionals (NAHP).
- Tuition covers course-required materials for campus students, including books, lab equipment, and class supplies.
- Offers flat tuition rate to continuously enrolled students who are on track toward program completion.
- Campus accreditation by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- 18 campuses across the United States, with online options as well.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits