Illinois Natural Medicine Schools.
Would you like to help others work towards improving the quality of their life using natural therapies? By studying at one of the natural medicine schools in Illinois, you can receive the training you need to do that. These therapies can sometimes be used along with traditional medicine, but in the case of massage therapy or nutritional counseling, people may consult these professionals without a doctor’s reference. Licensing requirements and educational standards vary by each discipline, and some students choose to pursue more than one area of expertise to give their clients a more well-rounded approach to wellness without surgery or harsh medical treatments.
List of Natural Medicine Schools in Illinois
Showing schools in your area
At American University, our smart, passionate and engaged students and faculty focus their knowledge to create meaningful change. Our strengths in international service and public affairs inspire our sense of social responsibility and a dedication to cultural and intellectual diversity. We’re defined by our global perspective, practical idealism and a dedication to public service.
American University is a private, college-centered research university located in the nation’s capital. It was chartered by the United States Congress in 1893 to build public service, and is now home to a prestigious faculty, guest speakers and visiting world leaders who are influential practitioners and prominent thought leaders.
- Online Courses
- An exciting training program focused on both the art & science of massage therapy
- 11 locations across the U.S. offering both day & evening classes for busy schedules
- Cortiva schools have been training massage therapists for more than 40 years
- Teaches a wide breadth of comprehensive massage therapy techniques & theories
- Career services assistance is provided to graduates throughout their careers
- Classes start November 13!
- Financial Aid